Get real-time, decision-quality data on your remote monitoring sites anywhere, anytime, with HydroVu Data Services. HydroVu gives you up-to-date access to your data while simplifying the task of filtering the data for important results. Easy setup, viewing, and analysis of data means you get more from your instruments for less time and money. Integrate with In-Situ instruments and telemetry systems for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites. See for yourself how HydroVu will reduce your total cost of ownership, request a live demo today.
- Interfaces with In-Situ telemetry and sensors natively
- Data access and backup at all times
- Store data for as long as you need it
- Turnkey advanced setup option – simply connect your hardware and log in to see your data
- Rapid Zoom enables instant focus on the timeframe of data you want
- Customizable alarm notifications reported via email
- Multiple methods for getting to the data you want – Rapidly narrow your view by location, parameter, user-defined labels, or project.
- Make informed decisions – Gather and analyze decision-quality data in real-time, when it’s most useful.
- Stay organized – Keep track of all your projects and instruments in an organized, central location. Get the latest information on all your sites without having to leave your desk.
- Save time and money – Spend less time manipulating data into your desired format, and reduce trips to the field by accessing your data from remote locations quickly and easily.
- Reduce risk – Regularly view and analyze your data to limit potential problems with your instruments, and minimize data gaps when issues do arise by receiving rapid notifications.
- Level TROLL 400, 500, 700, and 700H
- Rugged TROLL 200
- Aqua TROLL 100, 200, 400, and 600
- TROLL 9500
- RDO PRO-X
- Access to HydroVu for one telemetry device and the associated instruments
- Up to 10000 user-defined locations to associate with telemetry devices
- Up to 1000 user-defined project groupings
- Up to 250 user-defined labels
Cellular Telemetry Pairings:
- Tube 300R and 300S
- Cube 300R and 300S