The Level TROLL® water level logger range provides instrumentation that's ideal for groundwater logging applications from advanced aquifer characterization, to long-term monitoring, to economical data collection.
Level TROLL® 400, 500 and 700 instruments are our flagship logging instrument delivering high accuracy measurements of level/pressure and temperature in a choice of models and styles, including mon-vented (Absolute) pressure and vented (gauged) cable options.
Baro TROLL® instruments are used to record and compensate barometric pressure for use with any other TROLL non-vented (absolute) pressure logging instrument.
Applications (Fresh water, Salt Water and Industrial)
- Long and short term monitoring programmes
- Dewatering (mining and construction)
- Pumping tests and slug Tests
- Multi-zone aquifer monitoring
- Drilling, well development, hydraulic testing
- Landfil leachate level and temperature Surface waters
- Coastal, wetland and estuary research
- Flood and storm surge monitoring
- Flow and Crest stage gauging
- Tidal / harbour monitoring
- Tank levels, reservoirs, pipe pressure
- GPRS, Email and SMS links for remote site monitoring
Why Choose In-Situ Loggers?
Unlike the competition, In-Situ Loggers are accurate across their full pressure and temperature range. Calibration is traceable to national standards (NIST) - others use in-house standards only. We use a common easy to use software platform across our entire range of loggers. We manufacture and deliver to meet customer expectations backed up with dedicated and professional customer service and technical support.