Durable Water Level Logger Range
Rugged TROLL® 100 and 200 instruments offer durability and affordability. These instruments are designed for long and short-term groundwater and surface-water monitoring using high specification and rugged solid titanium housings.
These non-vented (absolute) instruments monitor and record changes in water level, pressure and temperature. Use with the Rugged BaroTROLL® for barometric compensation and to achieve optimum accuracy.
Simplified Setup and Data Retrieval
- Customisable scheduling — linear, fast linear and event modes
- Program and download via docking station (USB or RS232)
- Easy to use Win-Situ® 5 software for PC
- Versatile Win-Situ® Mobile software for handheld PDA's
Flexible Deployment Options
- Use with suspension cable or cord for routine monitoring applications
- Use with direct-read cable (Rugged TROLL 200) for real-time data access
- Use Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 stripped and tinned cable (Rugged TROLL 200) for connection to telemetry, PLC or other 3rd party logger systems
Groundwater level and temperature in boreholes
- Long and short term monitoring programmes
- Drilling, well development, hydraulic testing
- Landfill leachate level & temperature monitoring
Surface water level and temperature in water bodies
- Coastal, wetland and estuary research
- Flood and storm surge monitoring
- Flow and Crest stage gauging
See Rugged Troll System Diagram for full details of components and options.
Accuracy and Calibration
Unlike the competition, In-Situ Loggers are accurate across their full pressure and temperature range. Calibration is traceable to national standards (NIST) - others use in-house standards only. We use a common easy to use software platform across our entire range of loggers. We manufacture and deliver to meet customer expectations backed up with dedicated and professional customer service and technical support.
We can assist with specialist datalogger training in a classroom setting or using telephone support to help you get the most out of your loggers.
For more information call our technical sales team on +44 121 733 7743.