Aqua Troll 100 & 200
When you need an accurate, reliable water quality instrument for groundwater and surface-water monitoring, choose an Aqua TROLL Instrument. These instruments are easy to deploy, maintain, and calibrate, thus lowering the total cost of ownership.
Reliable, Accurate Results
- Instruments operate in fresh, marine, and process waters
- Long-lasting calibrations reduce site visits
- Sensors are factory calibrated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable)
Flexible Communications & Power Options
- With built-in open communication protocols, you can use any of these instruments with any existing or 3rd party telemetry, data logger, or process control system that works best for your application
- To power your instrument, choose between an external battery or solar-powered telemetry systems
- When connecting to In-Situ controllers or telemetry systems, use RuggedCable® Systems with titanium twist-lock connectors
- All instruments use intuitive Win-Situ® Software
- Titanium housing safeguards against corrosion
- Low-power instruments reduce power consumption
- TROLL® Shield Antifouling Systems significantly reduce biofouling.