The NEW Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Water Quality Instrument is ideal for long-term groundwater and surface-water applications.
Utilising In-Situ's patented EPA-approved RDO® Technology, this compact instrument houses six water quality sensors capable of recording 12 parameters:
- Actual and specific conductivity
- Salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density
- Dissolved oxygen (RDO)
- ORP / pH
- Water level, water pressure (absolute)
Confidence in Your Data
- Field-tested sensor technologies lower your total cost of ownership by providing stable, accurate results.
- Sensors are factory calibrated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
- DO readings are automatically compensated for salinity.
- With the In-Situ Con TROLL Pro System DO and level readings are automatically compensated for barometric pressure.
Greater Efficiency & Flexibility
- Easy installation reduces errors and training time, while increasing productivity.
- With open communication protocols, the instrument easily interfaces with your current systems.
- Access data anytime with a radio, controller, data logger, sampler, telemetry system, or SCADA/PLC system.
- Long-lasting calibrations reduce site visits.
- The narrow-diameter (48mm) instrument operates in fresh, marine, and process waters.
- PVC, Acetal, Titanium, 316 stainless steel, Viton®, PC/PMMA
Versatile power options
- 8-36 VDC (no internal battery).
- PLC/SCADA system applications
- External battery, or solar-powered telemetry systems.
SCADA/PLC and telemetry ready
- Uses open communication protocol
- Modbus/RS485 and SDI-12
- Conductivity: ±0.5%+1µS/cm typical; ±1% max. range
- Dissolved Oxygen: ±0.1 mg/L from 0 to 8 mg/L; ±0.2 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L; ±10% of reading for 20 to 50 mg/L
- Level/Depth/Pressure: ±0.1% full scale (FS) @ 15° C; ±0.3% FS max. from 0-50° C
- ORP: ±5.0 mV
- pH: ±0.1 pH unit
- Temperature: ±0.1° C